Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Memory Improvement

Every mother on this Earth always worried & cautious about her child. She knows that she has to take care of her child's physical development. So she is always in search of the supplementary food enrich with nutrition's & calcium. But its very serious thinking that how many mothers are interested & cautious about their Child's Brain Development? Once again I am stressing on these three important words "CHILD'S BRAIN DEVELOPMENT" .

Why talking on this subject? Whats the experience I have on this subject? You may trap in lots of questions arises in your mind. But please don't think too much & let me give the privilege to help you. I have a 2 years old boy. when I was pregnant, my mother gave me the best nutritional food & took all my care to achieve best results in infant. I delivered my child normally. But after the birth real battle started in my mind. "How I am going to take care of my baby?" . You know doctors always guide with their normal routine procedure.

But I was so lucky that accidentally I came in touch with one lady who's child was the miracle. It was just 6 years old. But its grasping power was miraculous. When that boy read any book it can any time tell you the exact words & matter located on which page of the book & all its details. When I asked her how she took care of her baby? to achieve such kind of wonderful Memory improvement ? She just gave me a smile & said its a God Gift.

I can accept its a god gift but after talking with her for a long I got one very important secret of the Photographic memory in her child that right from one day old baby she continuously gave it a Almond. The real secret recipe is keep the Almond in the water for whole night & give it early in the morning next day ( I mean to say only Almond, not water ). Right from birth she gave Almond continuously till the baby became 5 years old. And all we know that till the age of 5 years the brain develops in a child.

My Dear sisters & brothers my baby is now 2 years old. With this secret recipe I am achieving the best results. What about your child? Please don't think or wait! Just apply it. And have a super brain baby.




No comments: